Saturday, May 03, 2008

May at last


Well life in Cleveland Heights is pretty good. Spring is here, the tulips are past prime and the lilacs are now in full bloom. Adeline is getting cuter by the day if that is at all possible and yesterday she had to say "Bye-bye for now grandma Mulder". We are eternally greatful for the time she spent with us and we know in our hearts that Adeline will miss her. While Grandma took care of Dela, grandpa prepped and painted the basement. No small feat for anyone who has seen our basement!!

This week I get to stay home and love my baby. It will be a wonderful break from the residency office. (Why can't people just do what they are supposed to do?) and this coming weekend the three of us are treking up to Traverse City for a job interview with a nice private practice up there. (Can anyone
say cherry wine??) Joel and I are excited about the possibility of getting back to Michigan but sad that we might be leaving Cleveland. Not so much Cleveland it's self (In what other city in the world would someone dare to saw off the top of a parking meter during rush hour?) but the great friends we've met here. It's all very up in the air and who knows if I'll even like the practice or if they will like me.

Sorry girls but I'm going to miss book club this week because of our trip north. I did like the book(I should say I do like the book 'cause I have about 50 pages to go) Good choice guys!

Today it's raining and Joel has been moving houseplants outside for an hour now. I'm not sure how but they seemed to multiply over the winter. We usually have at least a few fatalities but this
year all the plants seem to have made it. Check out the photo albums. I'm going to post some more pics and everyone keep in touch! Even though we've been home bodies lately we love you all!

Sarah

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Weather report for Voldemort City- Expect morning fire and brimstone to slow your workday commute. It should taper off a bit for this afternoon's puppy drowning.