Saturday, September 13, 2008

Rainy weekend

It's been a pretty quiet week in the Mulder house. Adeline has adapted to sleeping without a pacifier though every once in a while we'll walk past one in the house and her hand will shoot out at it. I think she secretly wishes for elasto-arms. Guinness is glad there is no such thing. Adeline is also putting up her first tooth. You can barely see the little white point sticking out of her lower gum. Poor thing. She has forgotten how to eat solid food and all she wants to do is nurse and chew on a teething ring. We can't keep them cold long enough.

The school year is in full swing for Joel and I am counting down my chief days. October 20th is my first day as not a chief. I can't wait. In the mean time I submitted my proposal to completely overhaul the residency program to my boss. I mean scrap the whole curriculum and start over. He's excited about it and now I have to stall him so that none of it happens before I'm long gone. They can blame all the change on me once I'm gone... I don't mind.

In similar news I signed my contract for my Job starting next summer in Traverse City. We'll miss Cleveland, esp. the people here.... Ya'll know who you are :-(

Our house is being painted and we got new windows for the front of the house. Both updates are badly needed and the paint job especially is long overdue. We'll post some pics when it is done.

I posted new pictures on our Shutterfly account in response to a Grandparent uprising. Enjoy!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wonderful Photos! Dela has had great adventures already with her cousins, aunts and uncles, grandparents and friends (and parents)! nana hull.