Saturday, May 23, 2009

LOOK WHAT I CAN DO
or
ADELINE AT THE ZOO


HI!

I'm 15 months old now and I just had my check-up to prove it! I now weigh 21 and a half pounds. I can say lots of things like Ma-ma and Da-Da, ball, baby, more, nana, no, Hi, kitty, hereyago, caca (that's coffee) gack (that's sock/shoe) and car (that's my favorite. I say it at least 10 times every time we go for a walk.)


I know where my belly is and my eyes and my nose and my mouth. Aunt Kelly also taught me where my pants are. Who knew they were so close?
this morning we all went for a walk and I ran around the tennis courts for a long time. I found a ball there and learned how to throw it. I can get it a whole 3 feet!! Then I have to go chasing after it. I can also do downward dog balancing on my head with my arms out behind me. I can even then pick up one leg. But of course I won't let mommy take a picture of it 'cause that would be really silly that she have proof of this amazing feat.
I still love chicken and whatever other crazy concoction mommy and daddy think up to give me. Peas are my favorite veggie, bananas and blueberries are my favorite fruit. Teddy Grams and "juice" rock when I can get them. Don't tell my parents but I figured out where they are kept.



I like to be outside and go for walks. Last weekend we went for a walk at the zoo. it was lots of fun!





I liked the giraffes. I even tried to climb through the fence to get to them.


I also liked the gorillas. I thump my chest when I see them 'cause that's what mommy does when she reads me the gorilla book.

Daddy thought I matched the flamingos and tried to give me away.... At least that's what I thought was happening.



I was sooo tired at the end I almost fell asleep in daddy's arms..... ah so fun!



Now I have to go and help mommy and daddy pack. Moving day is right around the corner...

.



I love you all!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adeline, you are such a busy girl and you are soooo big! I can't believe how grown up and beautiful you are. I remember when we took you to the zoo last year and you were in the stroller. Now you are walking all by yourself!
Guinnes is missing you. I am sad that we will miss you when you are at our house in two weeks, but we will see you soon in your new house!
I love you and your mommy and daddy too. Love, nana hull.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your pictures. They are pretty, and I bet you are even prettier yet! You look like a perfect Michigander, so it is right that you are moving to Michigan. You are too much to be an Ohioan. I've got a big kiss for you, so stop in to receive it.
GREAT Grandpa G.

Gram M. said...

Oh! The zoo looks like so much fun. I hope they have a great zoo in Traverse City. We'll have to check it out when we come to see your new digs. Darling pics, darling girl! We'll see you soon so Dela doesn't have to pack all those boxes by herself.