Sunday, April 05, 2009

HOOORRAAAHHHH!!!!!

Yup. We got the house we wanted. Here is some preliminary pictures for all you folks who have yet to see them.



We are very excited. It comes with 10 acres of beautiful land and it is only 4 miles away from downtown Traverse City. To top it all off, we got it for below the price we had in our heads as the "we won't go any higher than this" price. All we have to do now is get inspection, find a mover, sell the Cleveland house and each sell a kidney to afford a down payment. Everything is going according to plan.

I wonder what color Adeline is going to pick for her room...

9 comments:

Kristen Baumann said...

it looks REALLY nice! does it come with the pool table? because that would be awesome :p

Sadie said...

Gorgeous! You didn't ask what color Sean, Finn and I want for our rooms! Seriously, we have kidneys too. I am so happy for you guys. When is the big move date?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Love the house! What color is our room?
Mom and(I guess I have to bring him) Dad Hull.

Anonymous said...

Great house...peach is a good color for Dela's room...is there room to park our trailer?...WHERE IS MY BUSHMILLS??? Grandpa Bo

Marni said...

the house looks beautiful...those gardens are gorgeous, and i WANT a porch like that!!!! we will DEFINITELY be coming to visit you guys sometime in the future....(we'll miss you in cleveland though).

Anonymous said...

Great! It's a beautiful looking home for wonderful grandkids and great grand kid! And all that land for nature lovers and flower planters. Give me a map, I want to be ready to drive up there when you get in. By the way, remember to sell only one kidney apiece, and I'm not kidneying. Granpoppa G.

lyssum said...

What a great looking house! What a beautiful home!!! Congratulations! If you need a buyer for the kidneys, I'm your broker (& me fee's only 1/4 of a liver!) ;)

M&D M. said...

We are so happy for you that you found a lovely house so quickly (and that it is less than a century old.) I am also impressed at the beautiful flowers when it is still middle of the winter up there. Those are hearty plants!

Can't wait to see it.

Brad said...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
I dont want you to leave Im happy you got a nice house but im gonna miss you
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah