Wednesday, April 22, 2009

WASABI, EYESHADOW and
TODDLING

Well here you go. Baby Adeline is no longer with us. She has morphed quite smoothly into toddler Adeline complete with the bruises acquired proving her walking skills.
This bruise also represents our first trip to the ER. Joel got a call in the middle of the day saying Adeline had hit her head/ eye on a bookcase. She was doing OK but when I heard that she had been hit this close to her eye and on the side of her head I wanted to be sure so I had Joel take her in while I took care of other peoples children at work. Needless to say She did just fine.



Adeline is also picking up several words. her favorite right now is "Ball".
Enjoy the video





Where does the Wasabi come in? Well I made Wasabi Soy Salmon burgers (turned just into Salmon mash) for dinner tonight and Adeline loved it. I was a little hesitant because of the 2 full teaspoons of Wasabi I put into it but we couldn't get it too her fast enough. I think she ate more than I did. She wanted it all on her fork so Joel and I took turns loading up the fork and handing it to her so that she could eat it. Very cute.



P.S. Notice anything different about this picture?...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great video! She seems to be a pretty stable walker already. Sorry to hear of her fall. You didn't say how the checkup went ,so I assume that it was OK with nothing serious. GrampsG.

Anonymous said...

Yes she is the brightest! Grandpa Bo

Gram M. said...

You are so right! She looks sooo much older and bigger now that she's on her feet. Now starts another fun stage. When you get up to Traverse and plant your own food, can Dela grow her own wasabi?